- Dealing with cases related to Civil Laws, Criminal Laws etc. carrying on investigations/ enquiries, gathering information/ documentary evidence from the concerned departments and other sources in support of the case resolving critical issues.
- Structuring, drafting & inspecting the legal documents along with the preparation of Suits, Complaints & Legal Notice, Petitions, Appeals, Written Statements, Rejoinder and Arguments.
- Handling litigations matters/ various cases like Civil, Criminal, DRT/ Banking, Labour, Cheque bounce/ NI Act, Consumer, Land Acquisition, Matrimonial, etc. and also appearing before various courts Civil, Criminal, High court, DRT, Labour, with regards to cases for evidences, arguments, trials, etc.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and finalizing various agreements and documents, also terms & conditions of contracts, such as IT Contracts, MOU’s, Tender/ Bidding documents and other agreements, such as Non-Disclosure, Confidentiality, Master Service, Service Level, Software License, Employee Service, Consortium, Tripartite, Consultancy, Teaming, Share Purchase agreements, etc., performing analysis to ensure that contracts are within negotiated & agreed-upon parameters.
- Handling Property matters like providing Legal opinions on the properties and drafting, reviewing, negotiation and finalization of Sale Deeds, Agreement to Sale, Rental/ Lease Agreements, Joint Development Agreements and Construction Agreements, mortgage deeds, etc. and also inspecting, registration of different documents at the office of sub-registrar and other competent authorities.
- Co-ordination on works with various State and Central Government department including KIADB, BBMP, BDA, DC, AC, Taluk office and Police stations, etc.
- Coordinating with external legal experts/ agencies for registration of Trade Marks, Copy Rights, Patents and monitoring all other IPR related works of the Clients.